Thursday, January 21, 2016

 It has been a while since I have posted a Ken doll size repaint. I had become frustrated with the limitations of the pre-made doll heads to look like certain individuals. Over the last year I have been studying Art Dolls. I have become competent in their construction and plan to utilize this medium in the future.
      Here are a couple of the dolls I have done in the new style. These are entirely made by me with custom face sculpts. They are one of a kind and will not be repeated. If you would like to order one please contact me. Your order will be a different outfit or size than the ones pictured.

24" doll: David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth.

12" doll: Andy Warhol from Japanese TDK commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a very busy year. Starting in May I took part in the Quinlan Doll show in Philadelphia. I took home a 3rd place prize for my do...