Saturday, March 29, 2014




      It's been a while since I've posted anything. I have been suffering from a winter related malaise. After a long bout of flu and asthma, I suffered a back injury. Needless to say this winter has been very long for me. 
I continue to run my E-bay store as always. I have been painting with acrylics, taking some art classes online and going to Doll Doctors' Association meetings. Now that the first signs of spring are here I feel rejuvenated. I've been reading Dr. Wayne Dyer's new book I Can See Clearly. Instead of toiling away in my own misery I am looking forward to all the wonderful things I will make and do this season. The following are some of the projects I am working on. They are unfinished so please bear with me.




These are going to be Daenerys Targaryen and Adam Lambert from his Glee "Marry the Night" performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a very busy year. Starting in May I took part in the Quinlan Doll show in Philadelphia. I took home a 3rd place prize for my do...